Rick’s Pump and Water Service provides radon mitigation and abatement services for residential and commercial properties throughout the Fairfield County, CT area. Purchasing a new home or commercial facility for your business is an exciting endeavor, as well as stressful, and likely the most significant investment of your lifetime. From meeting with realtors to inspections to paperwork, and everything else, prospective buyers need to ensure that the home or commercial property.
Studies have indicated that Connecticut has greater than average levels of radon throughout the state, so it’s imperative that test for radon before closing on the sale. While some home inspectors offer radon exams, it’s important to work with a professional radon mitigation and abatement company that can offer results.
As a full-service Connecticut radon mitigation contractor, Rick’s Pump and Water Service can also install a radon mitigation system that is compatible with the current waterproofing system in your basement or crawl space in Stamford, Redding, Greenwich, Fairfield, Newtown, New Canaan and surrounding towns. Radon gas can be very detrimental to the health of the inhabtiants of your home or business. Here are some facts about radon.
- Radon is an odorless gas produced by uranium decay in rocks and soil
- Radon is located in every state
- Homes with crawl spaces have a greater risk for radon issues.
- Just as dangerous as tobacco smoke & asbestos.
- Radon level at which a mitigation system is needed: 4 pCi/L
- Low-level radon exposure over time is more harmful than short periods of high-level exposure.
- Radon concentrations are much greater during the winter.
You can click the following link to view our many 5-star Google Reviews. You can contact us today at (203) 996-9934 to schedule a quick no-cost quote!